Well, here it is. Finally. Beautiful People. Some of you may have already seen it over at Sam's blog. That's fine, but I figured it's about time I actually posted it here as well. Yes, it's late. Very late. I apologize. I could give you several reasons why, but you've heard it all before so I'll spare you the details. (Just so you don't feel completely left out, my script for Script Frenzy hasn't been finished either. My blog isn't the only thing that's been neglected)
So, here's 10 questions for the month. If you're new to Beautiful People, it's not hard and you're welcome to jump in whenever you like. Simply choose a character to answer the following questions for. Post them on your blog, and come back here to join the linky. Fun stuff. Easy to do. Great for character analysis (which I've said before, and I'll say again, helps more then one can imagine when it comes to plot holes).
Thanks to Mime for suggesting the first question. The rest of them... well, let's just say it's been a long couple of weeks for Sam and I.
1. What is their favorite type of shoe?
2. Do they journal?
3. What's their favorite animal?
4. What does their average day look like?
5. Night owl, or morning person? (Optional: What time do they normally wake up, and go to bed?)
6. Do they have a sweet tooth?
7. What colors are their bedroom?
8. Can they cook?
9. What is their favorite household chore?
10. Favorite kind of tea?