Beautiful People shall not die however. At least for awhile yet. It might be continually late, but once again, Sam and I have scrambled about for 10 questions.
If you're new to Beautiful People, it's pretty easy to jump right in. Each month Sky and I post 10 questions on our blogs. Pick one, or many of the characters in anything you happen to be writing, (novel, script, short story, comic book...) and answer the questions about that character. Post it on your blog, sign the linky. Fun stuff all around. Not to mention it really helps in getting to know your characters. Always a good thing.
This month is Villain Edition. Thanks to Alexandra for suggesting the idea, and thanks to Fin for suggesting some of the questions.
So, choose a villain, and... "here... we... go..." *said in the voice of one of my favorite villains ever, The Joker*
1. What is their motive?
2. What are they prepared to do to get what they want?
3. Are they evil to the core, or simply misunderstood?
4. What was their past like? What about their childhood? Was there one defining moment that made them embrace their evil ways?
5. Now that they're evil, have they turned their back on everyone, or is there still someone in their life that they care for? (Brother? Daughter? Love interest? Mother? Someone who is just as evil as they are?)
6. Do they like hugs?
7. Are they plagued by something? (Nightmares? Terrible thoughts?)
8. Who are they more similar to: Gollum or Maleficent?
9. If your villain could have their choice of transportation what would it be?
10. If you met your villain in the street, how afraid would you be? Are they evil enough to kill their creator?
I encourage you let loose an evil cackle while answering these questions. Just because.