"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Here we are, with another month past, and ten more questions posted for Beautiful People.
Beautiful People is a blog thing hosted by Sam and I. Each month we post ten questions for you to answer about the characters you've created. It's designed to help writer's discover even more about the beautiful people they've created.
We try to keep the questions neutral so they can be applied to any genre. However, as my Sam has said, "if you do write fantasy or sci-fi, try to adapt them so that they do fit your genre, or pose the question as if your character was in a modern world."
Moving on to the questions...
1. If your character could be played by an actor, who would it be?
2. Does your character have a specific theme song?
3. What's their worst childhood memory?
4. If your character had a superpower, what would it be?
5. If your character crashed on an island with a bunch of other people, how could your character help the group survive?
6. Are they married? If not, do they someday wish to be?
7. What is a cause they would die for?
8. Would they rather die fighting valiantly, or quietly at home?
9. If a stranger walked up to them and told them they were the child of the prophesy, would they believe them?
10. Do they prefer the country, or the city?
If you have any suggestions for next months questions, feel free to let us know in a comment on mine, or Sam's blog.
Enjoy, and don't forget to sign the linky!