Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Heart Press

You know that feeling you get when you sit down to write in your diary for the first time in weeks and you feel like you have millions of things to update about? So much has changed in just those few days. So much of what's happened has shaped your life. Is shaping your life.

You sit down to finally write about it, because you've been to busy to do it before, and it's then you realize it's all already in the past. Already happened. Already gone. You realize there's no way you could write about it in this book. This little book of memories and thoughts.

After you realize all this you simply write what's on your heart. Then once that's all down on paper, you instantly feel like you've unloaded something. You just feel better. You feel like your heart is pressed within the pages of the book. Like a flower, delicately preserved.

I had that feeling today.

I had that feeling and then I prayed. Because my God is good. My God is good and I will praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment