Summer has been moving rather quickly for me. I just wanted to post a quick update of what's going on for me.
- My family just got back from a spur of the moment camping trip. Spur of the moment as in, my parents woke up Monday morning with the idea, and we left that afternoon.
- I am now an official homeschool graduate. The party was smashing, even for a crazy introvert like me.
- In two days I'm going to see someone awesome. I haven't seen this someone for two years, which is far to vast a time. Fin and I have a mutual best friend who we just happen to think is crazy amazing. She moved awhile back, but she's coming back to visit. For five days. We've got to make up two years, in five days. Life is about to get crazy.
- If you're looking for a blog to fall in love with, may I suggest Dancing Again... authored by the beautiful Lynette Kraft. I absolutely love reading about her adventures as a mother of nine. She inspires me to embrace the little things in life.
- I've been meaning to really start outlining for draft 2 of Ash Valley for weeks now, but I think I'm finally really getting ready to start for sure. I've had almost the entire summer to break from serious writing, but I'm ready to get back in the groove. I'm thinking 750words and all. Enough casual, I want to get something done.