Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Fight For Life

The war continues to save the millions of lives that so many believe aren't worth saving. Abortion. So many don't give the subject the time of day. So many don't know their opinion on the matter. Many don't know the real facts behind this mass murder that goes on everyday.

I've recently been noticing this subject more, for several factors. The first being the fact that Starbucks supports Planned Parenthood.

My friend Laura has suggested a boycott. Supporting Starbucks is indirectly supporting abortion, and if you're going to say you're ProLife, live your belief. So many people support this company, how many of those believe in life? How many are willing to stand up for that belief?

Another thing that stuck out to me was a video that has been going around in my group of friends on facebook. I had never heard of Gianna Jessen, but just watching this video has made me a fan. Her words almost brought tears to my eyes, and I don't cry very often. Please watch these videos. They're worth your time.




God gave her life for a reason. I pray her voice will make an impact on many and make thousands of people uncomfortable.

Don't brush the subject of abortion off. If your not sure what you think of the subject I encourage you to look into it. Please be sure to ask your parents first. Study your Bible. Pray about it, but don't ignore it. Don't brush off murder.

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. ~ Genesis 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment