Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In Which Georgie Wins a Frenzy

When I had a free moment today the first thought that came to my mind was scriptwriting. How many pages I could get in before something else arrested my time. There was only one problem with that.


Sam and I were faced with this graphic yesterday night. I was un-able to write any more pages, because there were no more pages to write. The script has ended at a total of 108 pages. This script that is, because now that we've been bitten by the bug, there is no way it's our last one.

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! **let dancing and peanut butter cups abound!**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on the ScriptFrenzy site last night and I squealed. :) Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!! You should post some of your script on your blog ;-) **confetti and cookies**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job to you! Wish me luck; I'm almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, did you type or hand write yours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm handwriting mine, but I'm not sure how I'll verify it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!!! *cheers and throws confetti all around* Now go write another one, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete