Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hi Guys

It's seven minutes away from midnight and I'm writing this post to say that this blog is not dead. Let's just say NaNoWriMo has sucked practically ever intelligible word out of my system. On that note, I reached 50,000 three days before Thanksgiving. Now I've just got to finish the novel.

For those of you sitting around waiting for something to happen on this blog, sit back and get ready. My Sam, Fin and I are working on some crazy stuff. At least, it sounds crazy when you're this tired.

I've also discovered you will laugh an insane amount at this video when you're tired. If you're anything like me that is.


I also must say a hint of steampunk has started to show up in my novel. I am okay with this. In fact, I find it rather enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. "My Sam, Fin and I are working on some crazy stuff."

    We are? ... I mean, we are.

    *whispers* You'll have to clue me in on why it's so crazy later. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty funny. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Congrats on 50,000!!

    ReplyDelete