Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 1

Well, the first week of NaNo is over and I'm still breathing. One of my characters isn't, but I told him from the very beginning he wouldn't be lasting long. I hope he didn't mind. I would ask him, but... like I said, he's not speaking anymore.

I finally updated my Current Writing Projects page, so you can read the quick synopsis of my novel there.

So, how's it been going? Pretty good! I've got to say, I love working with these characters again. They're probably my favorite group of fictional people.

Word count: 17,003

Favorite Place to Write: The coffee shop

Most Productive Place to Write: My bedroom

Favorite Snack: Chocolate, either white, or dark, but not milk.

Music: Michael Buble (Lost),

Damian McGinty (Home),

and Josh Groban (Hidden Away).


I would make this longer, but I haven't reached my word goal for the day. I'm hoping for 18k before midnight.

5 comments:

  1. Your word count is amazing! I got stuck on the first few days because my characters were being wierd and I couldn't determine if my premise was scientifically plausible sounding.

    I finally got unstuck story-wise and I feel I could get a lot of story out... bu now I have very little writing time due to school being schooly. So I remain at a little over 2,000. *Hangs head in shame.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Jane- SNAP! I'm stuck in an exam period so I've had to swap novelling time for revision time. I'm just over 2300 words :/ Glad I'm not alone! xxx

    Wow Georgie! that's amazing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your word count's high! I'm only 7878 into mine. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate. Now I want chocolate...

    Glad you got such a great start!

    ReplyDelete