Thursday, June 16, 2011

They Call Me a Techie

You know that moment when you look at your blog and realize you haven't posted in over a week... or is it two weeks? I don't really want to look right now.

The reason for my absence is due to a little thing that kind of took over my month of June. It's called a play. We're getting close to opening night, way close. It's tomorrow. In preparation we've had rehearsals every night this week.

We're doing The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, and before I'm asked, I'm not actually acting in it. No, I'm part of what's called "the tech crew," and don't mind it a bit. In fact, it's where I prefer to be.

Fin and I will be filming the first three performances. Afterwards we'll be working on getting the footage edited and onto DVD so we'll have it ready for the cast party a week later. Let me just say, as awesome as Final Cut Pro is, it would be really nice if I was suddenly enlightened on how to use it to its fullest extent. I suppose that takes time though... maybe by the time the next play rolls around.

For those who are wondering about Beautiful People, Sky and I will try and have it up soon!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"... that'll be a fantastic production! I wish I could see it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting about the play! I hope to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Sounds awesome :] Can you post the vid when you're done?? (OO)

    ReplyDelete