Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm the Girl...

"Great. Well done. Now we wait." -Mahoney

"No. We breath. We pulse. We regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. Our souls ingest. 37 seconds well used is a lifetime." -Mr. Magorium

I'm the girl...
  • who finishes the dreams she woke up in the middle of, on paper.
  • who eats Doritos and cheese for breakfast.
  • who watched the end of one movie and the beginning of another.
  • who started a new story when she's already swamped in a million others. (All for the love of inspiration)
  • who wanted a glue stick where no glue sticks were to be found.
  • who called "dude" and "Cheeto" American slang.
  • who sang Long Black Train at the top of her lungs with Josh Turner.
  • who was craving pork.
  • who had a good day.
  • who will have a great day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I like this. I might do something like this on my own blog... ;) You're inspirational! - heehee! <3

    ReplyDelete